<< back to view complete listing for JJ Bitting Brewing Company
Report a Problem With A Review
of JJ Bitting Brewing Company - Woodbridge, NJ
Complete the form below to tell us about the problematic review for JJ Bitting Brewing Company, which says:
"While the beer and the food are good, the service is horrendous as every time I go there I need to have my bill readjusted. The owner will try and rip you off every change he gets with inaccurate advertisements and added costs. The following are examples:
1. Happy hour beers are 10 cents an once... last time I checked a pint is 16 onces, then why does a pint show up as 2$ before taxes... hmmm, overpriced by 40 cents... this "special" is advertised in a pamphlet freely available at the front door and other bars.
2. Monday is 1.50$ pints.... compelete lie!!!! Its only 1.50$ PINT... notice the no "s"... apparently they dont tell you but they pick one draft and thats the only thing that is 1.50$, everything else is 4.00$. In my case, we asked the lady greeting us at the front door.. 1.50$ drafts and 25 cent wings, right? She said yes... then bartender told us nothing of this... we only select one beer and thats only 1.50$... we found out when we got the bill and argued with the owner... apparently they hope you are drunk and dont notice the policy they make up on the spot... no wonder he was adjusting the bill for a few more other "sober" people at the place.
3. You cant drink your growler at the table... yes, this may be illegal, but we got yelled at only when the owner stopped by... now... problem is, waitress knew we had growlers, she got them for us! But, she said it was OK to drink it as she also gave us an empty pint glass so we didnt have to drink straight from the growler.
4. If service is horrible and you dont tip the waiter... he will run after you in the nearby quickcheck and demand a tip... I am not making this up... this really happened.
5. Owner argued with me that the reason why he does #2 listed above... that is.. why he lies is that otherwise he would not be in business. Hmmm, GreenRock in Hoboken has $1 pints for 3 hours... 5 - 8PM every day, even Friday, and they dont go out of business... while paying Hoboken rent!!!
So yea, if you know of a better brew pub in your area... DO NOT GO HERE!!!"
NOTE: ONLY use this form only to report libel, slander or profanity.
Rebuttals and comments to the original reviewer should be made via the review process.